This website ist operated by Connected Infrastructure GmbH („CIC“).
Welcome to our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. “Personal data” are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The persons responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) are
Hans Joern Rieks and Martin Heimes
Conntected Infrastructure Capital GmbH
You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz@cic-europe.eu or at our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information, § 15 DS-GVO
– Right of correction or deletion, § 16, § 17 DS-GVO
– Right to restrict processing, §18 DS-GVO
– Right to object to processing, Section 21 DS-GVO
– Right to data transferability, Section 20 DS-GVO.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the information that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address of the requesting computer
– Date and time of the request
– Name and URL of the retrieved file
– Website from which the request comes (referrer URL)
– the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Web Analytics
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo (www.matomo.org) to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.2.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more details in § 3) are stored on your computer. We store the information collected in this way exclusively on our server in Germany. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser. The prevention of the use of Matomo is possible by removing the following check mark and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This means that IP-addresses are processed in a shortened form, a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
§ 5 Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 6 Actuality and amendment of this data protection declaration
It may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration as a result of the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or official requirements. We will notify you in advance of any significant changes with regard to its use. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out by you at any time on the website at https://cic-europe.eu/datenschutz/.